Library Resources Update: Into the Virtual University
May 26, 2022
11:00AM to 12:00PM
Date(s) - 26/05/2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Over the past two years, access to the physical library has been restricted at times, with scan-and-send, curbside pickup, and books by mail the only options to access physical resources. To help support virtual learning and research, the Library has added many online resources. This session covers some of the updates to Library collections, and addresses the following questions:
- How are we supporting classes and research with enhanced e-resources?
- How can you suggest new resources, and what happens when requests are received?
- How are we handling requests for films, books, and articles?
- What are the biggest problems? (Hint: textbooks)
- How can off-campus access be streamlined?
- What is coming in June: OMNI, for Ontario?
In this interactive session, the presenters will take you behind the curtain to talk about your information needs, and how the library can respond. A Zoom link will be emailed to registrants on the day of the event. Any questions can be sent to Janice Adlington (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Wei Zhang (email@example.com).