Teaching Remotely: Blended Pedagogies II
Jun 16, 2021
2:30PM to 4:00PM
Date(s) - 16/06/2021
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Just over a year ago we made the abrupt transition to teaching and learning online. As we consider what a return to the classroom might look like, we must also consider how the ways in which we’ve approached teaching and learning in a virtual environment has had an impact on what this return might look like.
Join us to explore what blended pedagogical environments and spaces have been implemented across a range of disciplines and courses. Our panel of instructors will share their experiences and answer questions during a live Q&A.
Our panellists are:
- Joanne Kehoe – Lead Educational Developer: Educational Technologies (MacPherson Institute)
- Jamie-Tyler Sewerniuk – Learning Technologies Help Desk (MacPherson Institute)
- Susie O’Brien – Professor and Chair, Department of English and Cultural Studies
- Bridget O’Shaughnessy – Associate Professor, Department of Economics
- Bruce Wainman – Director of the Education Program in Anatomy and Associate Professor in the Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine