Information Box Group
Training and development events offered through the MacPherson Institute and campus partners. Please find all of our events on our events page.
List of Virtual Events
Resources Available Any Time
- Instructional Continuity Special: Quick Start Video to Using Echo360 [Pre Recorded]
- Instructional Continuity Special: Preparing to Teaching Online @Mac [Pre Recorded]
- Instructional Continuity Special: Teaching Remotely [Guidebook]
- Instructional Continuity Special: Test and Exams in Avenue to Learn [Guidebook]
- Preparing a Teaching Portfolio [Guidebook]
- Research on Teaching & Learning [Guidebook]
- McMaster Teaching Assistants [Guidebook]
- Forward with FLEXibility: A Teaching and Learning Resource on Accessibility [Guidebook]
- How to Teach Effectively Online using Zoom by Contact North (Monday, May 11 at 10:15 am – 11:15am)
- How to Teach Effectively Online using Zoom by Contact North (Tuesday, May 26 at 2:00pm – 3:00pm)
Found the perfect event but it’s SOLD OUT? We’re constantly adding new sessions and expanding attendee capacity, where possible. Consider subscribing to our weekly e-Newsletter, the MacPherson Memo, for the most up-to-date information right to your inbox every Wednesday afternoon.