The Educational Development Fellows Program is an experiential learning opportunity for graduate students who are interested in knowing more about educational development and who are keen to help support teaching and learning at McMaster.
This program has evolved out out our “Student Educational Developers – SED” program which was launched in 2018.
By the end of the program, Educational Development fellows should be able to:
1) Describe what educational development is and what educational developers do;
2) Establish a network of connections to educational developers across multiple contexts;
3) Demonstrate educational development knowledge, values, and skills by engaging in evidence-based practices;
4) Identify and discuss scholarly literature that informs educational development practice, and
5) Reflect on how organizational, administrative, and academic context influences educational development practice.