The MacPherson Institute provides a range of services designed to assist the McMaster teaching and learning community. Help us to direct your request appropriately by filling out the following form. We will respond to your request as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we require appropriate advance notice prior to your deliverable. This will vary with each request.
- Request a course shell if you do not already have one.
- If you need additional support, complete an Avenue to Learn support request form
Find additional advice and resources:
- Avenue Help contains a wealth of information and tips on use of Avenue features and tools.
- Brightspace (Avenue to Learn) YouTube tutorials
- Brightspace resource – Changing from classroom to online courses during the COVID-19 virus outbreak
- Brightspace resource – 3 quick tools to get you teaching a course
- Camosun College has a comprehensive bank of online tutorials that demonstrate how to use many of the tools available in D2L (e.g., assignments, discussions, quizzes, etc.)