(1) EDUCATN 600: Essential Skills in Teaching and Learning (I) [No prerequisites]
(2) EDUCATN 650: Peer-Evaluated Teaching Experience [No prerequisites]
(1) EDUCATN 700: Essential Skills in Teaching and Learning (II) [Prerequisite: EDUCATN 600]
(2) EDUCATN 750/751: Principles and Practices of University Teaching. [No prerequisites]
(3) EDUCATN 760: Self-Directed Study [Prerequisites: EDUCATN 600 & EDUCATN 650]
All courses take place in the MacPherson Institute Classroom (L508/L509 Mills Library). Graduate students register for the courses in Mosaic, postdoctoral fellows by emailing Jennifer Faubert (firstname.lastname@example.org) and requesting that their name be added to a class list.
Registration is first come, first served. There are no waitlists.
For more information, please visit: https://devmi.mcmaster.ca/whoweworkwith/students/teaching-learning-certificates-of-completion-program/